Fairview

Fairview

Monday, July 4, 2011

welcome to the new family blog

Hi Family!
I've just created this blog to replace the one on the reunion website, which didn't allow comments. So now we're liberated - comment away!

I'll work hard to post things in a somewhat regular way :) and welcome any family history questions or family news you send my way.

Our backyard seems so lonely right now, just me, Bob and a bunny or two (just for you, Simon!).

Hope you all had a splendid 4th of July!
Lois

3 comments:

  1. yea, Lisa! glad to know this works :)
    did it really take you four tries??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Picture of Fairview was taken by a high school friend of Bruce Farley. I believe Dad called him "Doc" Watson. He was very much into photography and did a number of great pictures of Dad. He was killed in World War II on a bombing run. I believe the Watson's lived south of the "little house" on East First Avenue.

    Any corrections -- blog ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois, I Blog something with my link and it did not appear. What am I doing wrong? Erik

    ReplyDelete